Sturdy insulated flask with an iconic design, equally at ease indoors than outdoors, to keep your drinks cold for an entire day or hot for 6 to 12 hours. Whether hiking or working at the office, contribute to the battle against the throwaway society – every refill stops another plastic bottle to pollute the environment.
This tough, yet surprisingly light, travel bottle has an insulated body made of corrosion resistant stainless steel, a 100% recyclable material. Next to its thermal properties, the insulation prevents condensation on the exterior, and you can rest assured that your bag stays dry.
eKodoKi THERMOS is easy to carry thanks to its cap mounted carrying handle. Its screw cap with silicone insert prevents leak.
This stylish reusable beverage container isn’t afraid of any lemonade, coffee, or homemade tomato soup; its uncoated polished interior is resistant to bacteria, rust, and oxidation. And thanks to its wide opening, it's not only easy to clean, it's also easy to pour a drink.
Drink conscious in style.
- food-grade, BPA-free
- condensation free
- double wall, recyclable, brushed, 18/8 stainless steel; lacquered cool white satin with laser engraved eKodoKi logo
- screw cap: recyclable stainless steel with silicone gasket for airtight closure
- cap top: bamboo, a natural and renewable material
- cap handle: polished stainless steel
- volume: 500 ml
- height (handle collapsed): 215 mm
- height (handle in use): 245 mm
- diameter: 75 mm
- medium wide mouth (inner diameter: 42 mm)
- weight: 280 g
- corrugated cardboard box / colour: white
- custom sticker label
- bottle wrapped in paper and corrugated cardboard as protective buffers
Use and cleaning:
- bottle: handwash (no dishwasher)
- cap: handwash (no dishwasher; do not soak)