Heat resistant and see-through lunchbox made of environmentally-friendly materials, to cook and/or warm up your homemade lunch at work or any other location – as healthy and responsible alternative to the takeaway culture.
This robust cookware is made of high quality borosilicate glass, in which to prepare, cook, and enjoy healthy warm meals, such as lasagne, pasta, couscous, tiramisu, etc. Its lid, made of natural bamboo, protects your food while on the way.
For extra closing safety, it comes with an elastic fabric strap.
Eat conscious in style.
- food-grade, BPA-free, lead free
- odour and stain resistant, easy to clean
- transparent container made of recyclable borosilicate glass, stronger and more resistant to thermal shock than normal glass
- lid made of bamboo, a natural and renewable material; laser engraved logo
- leak proof and air tight thanks to silicone rim
- elastic fabric loop
- container colour: clear
- strap colour: black
- volume: 600 ml
- length: 170 mm
- width: 124 mm
- height: 58 mm
- weight: 635 g
Use and cleaning:
- glass container suitable for: oven (400C), microwave, dishwasher
- cook and re-heat without the bamboo lid on
- both glass container and bamboo lid are suitable for the fridge
- bamboo lid: clean with moist cloth (no dishwasher; do not soak)