KWORK Keyring | sienna flocked cork
eKodoKi keyrings celebrate the environment-friendly materials used for the making of our bags. The KWORK Keyring proudly displays an edge-finished sample piece of cork fabric.
Harvested from the bark of cork oak trees, cork is a renewable material used as the basis for the making of an environment-friendly go-to textile for eKodoKi’s sophisticated KWORK bag collection: cork fabric – a soft, smooth and pliable surface that retains the natural texturized beauty of raw cork.
The cork fabric sample is securely held in the recyclable aluminium body from the keyring. The same keyring is used as branding on the majority of eKodoKi KWORK bags.
Materials, colours and features:
- material sample: edge-finished cork fabric loop / color: sienna flocked
- recyclable aluminium body / finish: anodized gunmetal
- laser engraved eKodoKi logo
Dimensions & weight:
- width (body & sample) = 19 mm
- ring diameter = 31 mm
- height (total, including ring) = 122 mm
- thickness (body) = 7 mm
- weight = 32 g
- card gondola box / colour: craft
- sticker label