Is there a hidden Marilyn Monroe diva in you? eKodoKi FELINA, a modern mix between the classic Cat-Eye and Pantos styles, and made from FSC certified wood (FSC means the wood comes from trusted and protected forests), is then made for you.
Originally popular among women in the 1950s and 1960s, Cat-Eye glasses have become a timeless classic, characterized by their upward movement at the outer edges – where the temples meet the front of the frame. But there were also cat-eyed men like Buddy Holly and later Elton John; gone are the days when sunglasses were stereotyped for men and women!
The Cat-Eye style is particularly suitable for angular, square or rectangular faces, because it makes the face slightly softer (faces as wide as they are long, with a high forehead and a wide and square jaw, are considered as square faces).
Don’t worry about wearing and using eKodoKi’s wooden sunglasses in any circumstances; they are sweat proof, splash proof and scratch proof. Their frames and arms are made of eco-friendly plywood manufactured from thin layers of veneer from various wood types and treated with an oil that doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals.
eKodoKI FELINA sunglasses won’t slide down easily; their all-wood frame and temples, as well as their lenses, are very light weight. Fold and unfold them repeatedly without the risk of breaking; their high-quality spring hinges allow temples to stretch back further.
All eKodoKi sunglasses come with UV400 certified polarized lenses. Such lenses ensure that you won't be bothered by annoying reflections such as sunlight on wet pavement. The colour contrast is higher with these lenses, so you see everything in natural colours – and are 100% protected against UV rays.
Brown-coloured lenses provide clear, contrasting vision. They are the ideal lenses for driving since this colour suppresses the annoying glare of oncoming headlights, for example.
Frame key features:
- style: hybrid Cat-Eye and Pantos
- light-weight frame and arms, made of FSC-certified wood
- outer wood layer: natural redwood
- inner wood layer: natural ebony
- middle wood layer detail: natural maple
- wood treatment: oil – no harmful chemicals, no paint
- embedded nose pads, sculpted from additional plywood layers
- laser engraved eKodoKi logo on both temples
- stainless steel spring hinges
- bridge = 22 mm
- lens: height = 43 mm / width = 51 mm
- frame: height = 52 mm / overall width =144 mm
- arms overall length = 138 mm
- weight = 25 g
Lenses key features:
- light-weight organic lens; anti-scratch coating
- UV400 certification, complying with EU standards
- polarised (special coating that increases visibility)
- lens tint: brown
travel tube made of bamboo, a natural and renewable material; laser engraved eKodoKi logo
black fabric pouch with cord closure; two-tone printed eKodoKi logo
light grey cleaning cloth; dark grey printed eKodoKi logo
- tube height = 164 mm / diameter = 65 mm
- pouch length = 180 mm / width = 85 mm
- cleaning cloth dimensions = 150 mm x 150 mm
- tube weight = 90 g
- corrugated cardboard / colour: craft
- custom sticker labels
- provided dry cloth for daily maintenance
- moist cloth for stains