RIDER Ebony Sunglasses | silver mirror lenses
What used to be a pair of sunglasses for sports fanatics and speed demons has now made a comeback in everyday fashion. Even Justin Bieber and Billie Eilish have been spotted with them. eKodoKi RIDER are so-called Wraparound sunglasses, that offer both maximum eye protection and a sporty professional look.
These wraparound sunglasses follow your face and offer much side eye coverage thanks to their semi-circular curved frame. Such sports enthusiast glasses may have been around for years, but ours are made from FSC certified wood – from reliable and protected forests.
This model fits well all types of face shapes.
Don’t worry about wearing and using eKodoKi’s wooden sunglasses in any circumstances; they are sweat proof, splash proof and scratch proof. Their frames and arms are made of eco-friendly plywood manufactured from thin layers of veneer from various wood types and treated with an oil that doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals.
eKodoKI RIDER sunglasses won’t slide down easily; their all-wood frame and temples, as well as their lenses, are very light weight. Fold and unfold them repeatedly without the risk of breaking; their high-quality spring hinges allow temples to stretch back further.
All eKodoKi sunglasses come with UV400 certified polarized lenses. Such lenses ensure that you won't be bothered by annoying reflections such as sunlight on wet pavement. The colour contrast is higher with these lenses, so you see everything in natural colours – and are 100% protected against UV rays.
Mirror lenses have a reflective film applied to the outside which reduces glare by reflecting light from the surface of the lens, thereby reducing harsh light and improving the quality of vision.
Frame key features:
- style: Rectangle; slight Wraparound construction
- light-weight frame and arms, made of FSC-certified wood layers
- outer and inner wood layers: natural ebony
- middle wood layer detail: red dyed maple
- wood treatment: oil – no harmful chemicals, no paint
- embedded nose pads, sculpted from additional plywood layers
- laser engraved logo on both temples
- stainless steel spring hinges
- bridge = 18 mm
- lens: height = 39 mm / width = 57 mm
- frame: height = 45 mm / overall width = 143 mm
- arms overall length = 143 mm
- weight = 25 g
Lenses key features:
- light-weight organic lens; anti-scratch coating
- UV400 certification, complying with EU standards
- polarised (special coating that increases visibility)
- lens tint: smoke (grey)
- outer finish of the lens: silver mirror
- travel tube made of bamboo, a natural and renewable material; laser engraved logo
- black fabric pouch with cord closure; two-tone printed logo
- light grey cleaning cloth; dark grey printed logo
- tube height = 164 mm / diameter = 65 mm
- pouch length = 180 mm / width = 85 mm
- cleaning cloth dimensions = 150 mm x 150 mm
- tube weight = 90 g
- corrugated cardboard / colour: craft
- sticker labels
- provided dry cloth for daily maintenance
- moist cloth for stains