RE-BELT Pen Pouch | silver gray
Fastened with a zipper that doubles as decorative stripe, eKodoKi’s RE-BELT Pouch is a bag-in-a-bag solution to keep your personal essentials protected and organized, such as electronics (cables, phone hands-free set, power bank), small stationery (pens, markers, pencils, sharpener, eraser, glue stick, scissors, small ruler, etc.), or medical needs.
It is made of upcycled discarded seat belts, a water repellent, durable, strong, yet flexible, textile – and the material of choice for our most rugged bag collection. Responsibly made lining echoes the colour of the zipper stripe.
Materials, colours and features:
- front and back panels: upcycled discarded seat belts / colour: silver gray
- lining: Made In Green by Oeko-Tex® certified fabric / 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton / colour: golden yellow
- reverse coil zipper / colour: black & golden yellow
- frame: belt / colour: black
- zipper slider & puller: metal / finish: gunmetal
- loop fold fabric eKodoKi label / colour: black
Dimensions and weight:
- width = 22 cm
- height = 9 cm
- depth = 3 cm
- weight = 100 g
- corrugated cardboard / colour: craft
- sticker label
Cleaning & maintenance:
- seat belt cleaning: brush gently with warm soapy water; for stubborn stains, use uncoloured multi-purpose surface cleaning cream.
- lining cleaning: vacuum dust at the edges; clean any stain with a damp cloth or with alcohol, and let dry before next use.