Heat resistant and see-through lunchbox made of environmentally-friendly materials, to cook and/or warm up your homemade lunch at work or any other location – as healthy and responsible alternative to the takeaway culture.
This robust cookware is made of high-quality borosilicate glass to prepare healthy hot meals such as lasagne, pasta, couscous, tiramisu, etc. – and heat them up in a microwave or cook them in an oven. Of course, this is also suitable for cold dishes such as salads and the like.
The lid is made of natural solid bamboo, a natural and renewable material, featuring an extra silicone closing edge. Together with an elastic band that goes around the lunch box, this provides good protection for your food during transport.
Eat conscious in style.
- food-grade, BPA-free, lead free
- odour and stain resistant, easy to clean
transparent container made of durable borosilicate glass, stronger and more resistant to thermal shock than normal glass
- lid made of bamboo, a natural and renewable material; laser engraved eKodoKi logo
- leak proof and air tight thanks to silicone rim
- elastic fabric loop / colour: black
- volume: 1000 ml
- length: 196 mm
- width: 147 mm
- height: 67 mm
- weight: 885 g
- corrugated cardboard / colour: craft
- eKodoKi logo / colour: black
- custom sticker label
Use and cleaning:
- glass container suitable for: oven (400C), microwave, dishwasher
- cook and re-heat without the bamboo lid on
- both glass container and bamboo lid are suitable for the fridge
- bamboo lid: clean with moist cloth (no dishwasher; do not soak)