Stylish and practical lunchbox made of environmental-friendly materials, to take your homemade lunch to work, to school, or for a trip – as healthy and responsible alternative to the fast-food takeaway culture.
This durable food container is made of bamboo bioplastic – in which to prepare, store and enjoy healthy sandwiches, wraps, salads, sushi, fruits, and snacks – and closed with a of high-quality natural bamboo lid.
For extra closing safety, it features an elastic fabric strap, securely built-in at the centre of its lid.
Its compact and modern design is inspired by the traditional Japanese 'bento' box, a "convenient, useful thing". Good taste tastes good. Eat conscious in style.
- food-grade, BPA-free, no release of any harmful substances
- odour and stain resistant, easy to clean
- lid made of bamboo, a natural and renewable material; laser engraved eKodoKi logo
- leak proof and airtight thanks to silicone rim
- built-in elastic fabric strap
- container colour: off-white
- strap colour: black
- volume: 1100 ml
- length: 200 mm
- width: 120 mm
- height: 83 mm
- weight: 385 g
- corrugated cardboard / colour: craft
- eKodoKi logo / colour: black
- custom sticker label
Use and cleaning:
- bamboo fibre container: dishwasher proof
- bamboo lid: clean with moist cloth (no dishwasher; do not soak)
- not suitable for microwave, oven, or freezer