eKodoKi keyrings celebrate the environment-friendly materials used for the making of our bags. The RE-BELT Keyring proudly displays a twice folded sample piece of upcycled discarded seat belt.
Produced to tight specifications and regulations, car seat belts are a durable and strong, yet flexible, material. In the production process, some safety belt sections end up just not fit enough for their initial safety purpose – and become eKodoKi’s discarded material of choice for our rugged RE-BELT bag collection.
The seat belt sample is securely held in the recyclable aluminium body from the keyring. The same keyring is used as branding on the majority of eKodoKi RE-BELT bags.
Materials, colours and features:
- material sample: upcycled discarded seat belt / colour: sand
- recyclable aluminium body / finish: anodized gunmetal
- laser engraved eKodoKi logo
Dimensions & weight:
- width (body) = 19 mm
- width (sample) = 50 mm
- ring diameter = 31 mm
- height (total, including ring) = 95 mm
- thickness (body) = 7 mm
- weight = 37 g
- card gondola box / colour: craft
- sticker label