About eKodoKi® Lifestyle Accessories
As complement to our original bag collections, we curate a collection of lifestyle accessories as alternative solutions to the throwaway culture and its single-use products. eKodoKi accessories balance function, style, and eco-consciousness by using recyclable, recycled and renewable materials in their manufacturing.
We search and select solutions that fit our brand values, and in collaboration with our manufacturing partners, we customize them to bring them into the eKodoKi universe.
Our accessory collections focus each on a different environment-friendly material; we currently carry products made of bamboo, ceramics, glass, stainless steel, and FSC-certified wood.
- Bamboo: the fastest growing plant, making it the perfect renewable material.
- Ceramic: re-usable daily, it is a perfect material against throwaway plastic and paper products.
- Glass: recyclable ad aeternum, it never loses its properties after numerous cycles, unlike most other recyclable materials.
- Stainless Steel: with up to 70% of the product coming from recycled materials, stainless steel uses scrap metal as its main raw material.
- Wood: when it is FSC certified, you can rest assured that wood has been harvested from forests that are responsibly managed.